Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Loop Mobile

bb curve 9320 serious issues

[ Edited ]

Few days ago I bought this new bb curve 9320. Much was said about its battery life. To be honest I am extremely disappointed with its battery. I have tried all the possible ways to save battery (closing apps in background, active web pages in browser, battery saving mode, etc, etc ). So, I don't expect any battery saving tips on this issue. Also, it doesn't even last for 6 hours with normal use. And another major problem is that it gets heat up very easily even if we explore the cell. For ex battery temperature rises from 30 degree C. To 38 degree C within just minutes and this happens everytime when the temperature comes to normal again. Another major problem is with its trackpad. Whenever I browse pictures from left to right or vice versa it gets stuck after browsing just 2 or 3 pictures. I have to move the trackpad again in the opposite direction to move on. I expect some answers asap.

Developer
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: bb curve 9320 serious issues

Hi,

Regarding Battery, that seems to be a manufacturing issue...i wud suggest u to get the battery replaced ASAP...

At times the trackball does kinda hangs or works slow, but if urs is a regular issue, get the mobile to a service center n get it checked...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up...
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Airtel

i dnt thnk its a manufacturing issue...

because my 2 friends have curve 9220 and curve 9320 and have the same problem.

even i have curve 9320, i m also facing the same problem.. Smiley Sad

pleasse some one, provide some serious solution Smiley Happy

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9380
My Carrier: 07980289131

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

I bought my Curve 9380 about 2 weeks ago and urfontunetly my has same issues.

Battery getting really warm and empty quite fast, i mean like 6-7 hours.

Ive been trying to find a solution all over web for the last week and it looks like there isn't one.

Non of the battery saving apps or even a new battery will solve that problem.

I think RIM have to develop a new better more advance battery.

Cheers

I also have a Curve 9320 since few days, but my battery life is abut 2,5 days with a medium use of it (initial set up of device, mobile data and wifi on, some time in game). Of course, at night (for about 8/9 hour it is down.
Maybe you can calibrate the battery discharging it all (unitill device go off itself), wait least an hour and then charge the battery at 100 and wait one or more hour before to disconnect the power.
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Even I am facing same problem ! I just got this new curve 9320 two days back and I observe that, phone gets heat up very fast. Also battery life is not lasting even for 2 hrs properly !
Earlier I used to use 8900, it was bit well compared to this new one !
I am completely disappointed.
Can we get answer from Blackberry team ASAP.
My Device: 9320

Also, this phone is too slow, when ever i try to open inbox or text box or rather any appliction in this , it at least take 5-6 seconds every time !! 

My Carrier: o2

I am dissapointed to hear about your problem. I bought the same phone on 3rd of this month and i having some very similar problems.....it was fine for a few days, then when my fiancee came home yesterday evening she said she tryed ringing my phone all she got was the answering machine, but i said i did`nt switch it off, so when i tired to operate it...it would`nt respond....i tried taking out battery...it was very hot. I called phone provider they would send me out another...my fear is will it over heat again????...God forbiding!!.

I bought my phone yesterday and I am facing an echo problem in my phone can anyone help me..
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: safaricom

I have same isses regarding the heating up of the battery in curve 9320.Am kind a consfused since the batt has more rating than the one for curve 9300 but it doesent even last 8hrs