12-20-2012 01:38 PM - edited 12-20-2012 01:43 PM
I was deleted bb_file_explorer module. Now facing
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-20-2012 01:44 PM
You will need to reinstall the OS....it likely won't reinstall the entire OS but it will install any missing modules.
1. First locate your carrier and the OS file version you are using.
2. It doesn't hurt to do a manual backup of your device first, using Desktop Manager > Backup. Close Desktop Manager upon completion and unplug BlackBerry. You can get BlackBerry Desktop Software here http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/
3. Download the OS file from step 1 to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
4. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Also check the following locations for vendor.xml files and delete any instances of the file:
On Windows Vista/7 navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
On Windows XP navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USER\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
5. Plug in BlackBerry and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
Complete the process and it should reload just that module if you're using the same OS you already have installed. If you installed a newer OS to your computer then it will backup the device, load the new OS, and restore the backup file.
12-20-2012 03:03 PM
12-20-2012 03:16 PM
This link 404 not found?
It's working for me. Brings up a list of all the carrier download sites. You need to download and install to your PC the same version OS that is on your BB. Then run loader.exe as instructed. It will then load any missing .cod files that you may have removed. If that doesn't work then you may have to consider doing a clean OS reload.
12-24-2012 05:16 AM
Recently download the carrier of my blackberry cur
12-24-2012 12:40 PM