Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: smart

bb service package for smart.ph subscribers

hi

i just change my sim coz last month i registered to a bbm month package but wasnt able to use the bbm. i was just able to consume the free minutes. so i change my sim and registerred again. but after a month of using bbm i  registered to a bb month package last night while my gf registered to a social month both are prepaid packages. i cant use all of the other featured services like bb browser ( except for fb moble site).  icant use youtube either, while i can go to the site but everytime i play a video a error message appears saying thtat it cant find the web adress any vids that i open same message appears. ican only access the instatnt messaging and fb. but not the browser. my gf on the other hand cant use any of the services. everytime she tries to a message appears saying that her service package does not includes the services like ( fb and any of the instant messaging) Smiley Mad. both of us cant use the bbm. this sucks. can someone give me a clue on what is going on? 

tnx

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: bb service package for smart.ph subscribers

Hello,

There are hundreds of different carriers in the world, many with dozens of different BB-level data packages. Some include all BIS-level services, others include only some subset mixes of all potential BB proprietary services. But, only they (the mobile service providers) can possible say exactly what services should work with a specific data plan that they sell. Hence, you need to contact them (your mobile service provider -- "smart", according to your profile here) to find out what services you should expect to function from the data plan(s) you have subscribed to from them.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................