Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Contributor
My Device: bb 9800
My Carrier: O2

bb world scam

All I know is that am angry with app world because they have robbed my money magmic or who ever you want to call them I buy chips on poker it takes my money and gives me nothing k have been on google and looked on here its like its all hidden can anyone help me with my problems that I am having I ha e emailed them nothing I have rang up rim services plus my network provider an am just getting screwed over some one please help
Contributor

Re: bb world scam

[ Edited ]

All I know is that am angry with app world because they have robbed my money magmic or who ever you want to call them I buy chips on poker it takes my money and gives me nothing k have been on google and looked on here its like its all hidden can anyone help me with my problems that I am having I ha e emailed them nothing I have rang up rim services plus my network provider an am just getting screwed over some one please help

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

smoxesss wrote:

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I understand you are angry, and I'm sorry for that. But I honestly can't quite parse your post there into sentences that make any sense. So I'm going to guess, and maybe this link will be of use to you:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry I will be more clear lol
I have poker on my phone
I have tryed to buy chips
With a the payment service. Of network provider
I have been chaged but not recived anything
I.e its like me buying a app on blackberry app world being charged and it not downloading
I feel like I have been frauded out of my money
Well infact I have please can you help

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

You need to talk to your mobile service provider, who can escalate your case up to BlackBerry via formal channels to which only they have access.

Also, that link I gave you might be useful.

But you definitely require formal support, which is not available in this community. You can find more information about how Formal Support works via this "sticky" post, along with the threads to which it links:

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

orry I will be more clear lol
I have poker on my phone
I have tryed to buy chips
With a the payment service. Of network provider
I have been chaged but not recived anything
I.e its like me buying a app on blackberry app world being charged and it not downloading
I feel like I have been frauded out of my money
Well infact I have please can you help
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanx I will go on the link now an look what it has to say and I will get back on to my provider thank you again for your help much respect

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi There,

What i understand from your issuce is that you have a poker app and you purchased poker chips through the app and your money got debited & you got no chips in return...RIHGT?

This is not a problem with BlackBerry World, its a flaw with the poker app. so you have to contact the app maker and raise your issue with them. 

Contributor

So it is the developer I have to go to ok then I will send more emails to them it is the Texas poker hold em app it has also done it with another poker app as well SL I was begging to thinknit is some thing to with app world its self I will keep on at them an see if I get any were I hope I do because I am not down foe being robbed by any company that has passed the t&c of blackberry app world in this day and age I can MOT belive people have to still face these issuses thankyou for your advice I will keep you updated
My Device: Blackberry 9800
My Carrier: Telstra

[ Edited ]

Yes this is when your current software cannot undertake the program, meaning you would have to suck it up or update your software. Or your storage capacity has reached it's limits, also meaning that you don't have any more room left on your phone