Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: bb 9800
My Carrier: O2

Re: bb world scam

[ Edited ]

No my storage space I have loads 160mb free and I got in touch with rim and they said it is my network providers fault they say they have not charged me but O2 have they said it is a pre autherization Orr something it a load of bs if you ask me I will ring 02 today annd see what they say I will all so update what the email says as well so you can see what they have said to me and how they are passing the blame around

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I posted it but Steve removed the post lol I will copy bits and bats and tell you what they said But thanks steve was not really thinking when I put all my info up I have only just woke up

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9810 (Torch 2)
My Carrier: MTS RUS

[ Edited ]

smoxesss: .....................................................................

These above are dots. They are placed at the end of every sentence. Please use them. I am giving you these because you seem to be completely out of dots, and that makes your posts unreadable. Thank you. Feel free to ask for more if you happen to run out of them again.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

smoxesss wrote:
I posted it but Steve removed the post lol I will copy bits and bats and tell you what they said But thanks steve was not really thinking when I put all my info up I have only just woke up

Actually, the intent was to move ALL of the posts related to your issue over to your primary thread, which you duplicated:

Having one persons issues strewn around multiple threads causes nothing but confusion for everyone...but it seems my request to move ALL of these was not fully executed.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

And smoxness' issue is not a BlackBerry issue as has been clearly stated... you need to communicate with the game developer. BlackBerry does not sell poker chips or process those payments when you buy them.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

[ Edited ]

......................................................... Hope the dots help I have no issue reading them on my phone and Steve I have only write on this post so don't know what you mean by am all over the place and back to the topic at hand ohave been on the phone to O2 againe now today and they have said it is the deloprr u need tonspeak too andnut is athirdnpartu and they have no say in the matter and k need to ring a 0884 number means more more money but I will ring them an I will sort 2 pound twenty I want my money back I hate fraud

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

smoxesss wrote:
......................................................... Hope the dots help I have no issue reading them on my phone

The dots are a suggestion that you use them within your posts. You use no punctuation when you type, forcing others to try and parse your words into intelligible sentences...which is extremely difficult, and usually incorrectly done by the recipient. It would be a kindness of you to use punctuation (periods, commas, etc.) in your posts so that others do not have to struggle so much to try and understand you. After all, you want others to understand you, don't you? For only by understanding you can they hope to provide you with useful recommendations.

smoxesss wrote:
I have only write on this post so don't know what you mean by am all over the place

Then you are not paying attention...click the link I gave you in post 457 above...YOU created that other thread, and ALL of this discussion should be moved over there and confined to THAT thread, not here where it is intermingled with other posters issues.

Thanks.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

smoxesss wrote:
.have been on the phone to O2 againe now today and they have said it is the deloprr u need tonspeak too andnut is athirdnpartu and they have no say in the matter and k need to ring a 0884 number means more more money but I will ring them an I will sort 2 pound twenty I want my money back I hate fraud

Follow those directions.

As Sdgardne and others have stated, this is not a BlackBerry issue. It is the poker game developer who sells poker chips. Not BlackBerry.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code