Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: mobifone

bb9800 serious error

Dear all,

My bb9800 suddenly turn-off when being used (battery remain 18%). Then it keeps loading for 10minutes when I try to turn it on, it seems to become frozen. After reboot 3 times and still the same issue, it doesn't work anymore, no response. Change full battery doesn't work also; light turns red for about 5-6s then stops.

Blackberry Desktop Software can recognize to phone but unable to upgrade new OS (Package Version: 6.0.0.2647). It gets stuck when loading JVM. I tried many times but it didn't work (upgrade on MacOS and Win)

Moreover, I don't understand why I can only connect my phone to upgrade new OS every 3-4hours. Which means for every time after I connect phone to computer, I have to wait for 3-4hours to try upgrade system again.

Every time the light turns red for 5-6s, I know it's connected. However, yesterday, I spent all day to connect but totally no response. It's gone, I guess.

I just learn to use blackberry for few months and start to fall in love with it. Please give me advice for this problem. 

Many thanks

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: bb9800 serious error

Hello huynguyen1412,

Try completing the software update using the Application loader tool as shown in the following article:

http://bbry.lv/kGwjGm

If you are still unable to update the device software, contact your point of sale for options.

Cheers,

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!