Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530

bbm and browser refused to work together

[ Edited ]

hello everyone, newbie here with a question.

am using a Curve 8530 (cdma), running all the latest apps the device can update to via OTA. yesterday I just noticed something as I'm doing a screen capture from a twitter link, I was about to send the pic over to a bbm contact. the browser said "max browser download reached" and then popped a box saying "you must go to bbm->options to connect the browser with bbm" ...

what is happening? when I go to bbm (after that pressing options, scrolling down to connected apps or something like that, clicked on EDIT), the listed apps on bbm, all have clickable EDIT button, but only the bb browser has red writing written underneath, that "max browser download reached", and the EDIT button next to it can't be clicked, it's grayed out.

anyone with info please help out? what do I supposed to do? I just started to use bb this july, so it's almost 2 months that I learned... thanks for your time. looking forward to get some enlightment. Smiley Happy

edit: here's the program I used to make screenshot http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/23993/?lang=en

My Device: Torch 9810 (3G, wifi) OS 7.1 bundle 2364 (v7.1.0.861, Platform 5.1.0.606)

Re: bbm and browser refused to work together

I have the exact problem on my blackberry torch 9810. This is the question I came looking for a solution for.