Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9790
My Carrier: etisalat

bbm not working in data plan

hi hello, i have a problem with my blackberry 9790 the data plan is not working, but if i put my simcard to other blackberry celphone it is working, can somebody help me. thanks

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: bbm not working in data plan

Hi nhick07

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

From where you bought your Bold 9790 , from your Carrier Etisalat or from any other sources ? Have you contact your carrier about this issue ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

i both this cp for etisalat last year, i called already the etisalat but they dont give me exact solution, they send me text message for further instruction, but its not working. do u have any idea for this kind of problem 

Elite II

nhick07 wrote:

i both this cp for etisalat last year, i called already the etisalat but they dont give me exact solution

Hi there,

If you bought that device from your Carrier itself  then they were responsible for all Services and should offer all formal support for your BlackBerry . Activating such Data Plan on a specific BlackBerry has to be done by our carrier itself . I suggest , call them again and ask for a solution , If they were unable to offer any solution to your problem then request them to forward your case to BlackBerry . 

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

the guarantee of this mobile is finish already, thats why i asked to some one who can help me here. by the way thanks. maybe i need to bring these cp to the technician.
Elite II

nhick07 wrote:
the guarantee of this mobile is finish already, thats why i asked to some one who can help me here. by the way thanks. maybe i need to bring these cp to the technician.

Hi there,

If I understand your original post clearly then your problem is with your Carrier Etisalat , I doubt what a techician will offer help in this regard . You should contact your Carrier Etisalat personally and ask for the reason why you're unable to use Data Services on your device even after activating such data plan . Because that particular device you bought from your Carrier Etisalat itself but not from any other sources as you said  .

Be sure that Etisalat register your Device on there network  so that such data services works on that device. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: blackberry world

hello guys, now i have a new problem about my blackberry9790, the blackberry world cannot update, if i update it always says error, 907 cod, what can i do about this error, Somebody can help me???

thanks in advance.