Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: MTN

Re: bbm not working

Hei all, my BBM status doesnt appear on all my friends blackberry's was wondering if someone could offer a solution? thanks

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

there is a data outage thats affect many users, please stand by

more info here

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Announcements/Regarding-delays-in-Europe-the-Middle-East-and-...

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: t mobile

i read on twitter that bbm is working in the usa......but i still cant send messages !!!! Smiley Sad how will i know when the problem is fixed for me ?

Visitor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Celcom

Hi, I am from Malaysia, I am using a Torch 9800 with Celcom as my service provider, yesterday suddenly I can't access BBM.

The icon is there but when I wanted to go to the BBM there is nothing appear.

I checked the device and it stated that the BBM is still installed.

I even try to reinstall back the application, reboot but nothing happen.

Please advise me on the solution for my problem.

Thank you.

Highlighted
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

i have just got bbm from vodafone but it says pending when i try 2 add ppl and they dont get it, and it wont let me chat, what is wrong with my bbm?

My Device: Blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodafone Uk

My bbm ran out but when i toped it up i got the message saying that i had opted in to the blackberry internet service but my bbm still isnt working could you please tell me how too fix it?
Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

1) Register HRT: (OS5) Home Screen > Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Scroll to any line entry and > press the Menu key > and then click Register Now. If you have an OS 6 or OS 7 device, Look at Options > Device > Advanced > Host Routing Table, etc.

2) Resend Service Books: Article ID: KB02830 How to send the service books for a BlackBerry Internet Service account. http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB02830

3) Then, with the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot. A reboot in this manner is prescribed for most glitches and operating system errors, and you will lose no data on the device doing this.

Hopefully that will get things going again for you!

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code