Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: 3

bbm won't set up on curve 9320! help!

So I recently got bbm for my ipad, and had to swap from my curve to the ipad, and the first twice I swapped them it worked perfectly, but now my bbm won't set up on my blackberry? Everytime I go on to bbm now, it says 'set up bbm' and it just says 'setting up bbm' for ages. After maybe like 10 minutes it then says 'cannot set up bbm, a temporary bbm service error has ocurred' and even if I click retry it just does the same thing over and over? I've tried resending the service books loads of times, and set all the bbm options to allow (becasue before all this, my messages wouldn't send, it just came up with the tick all the time, not a d or r or a cross) I even deleted the application and reinstalled it and removed the battery. Its been like this for 2 days and nothing will work! Please help! Thanks Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: bbm won't set up on curve 9320! help!

Hello Chesirekitty123

Ask your operator forwarding service books.
Verify that your device is registered to the wireless network.

You must have an active data plan.

But has active data plan you can not configure the BBM
By having the active data plan login to a wifi network to complete the synchronization of fast and efficient BBM.

Regards.

• Response you like me? Want THANK? Click like.jpg
  • If it was the SOLUTION click "Accept as Solution"!

#bbm.original.png4LL original.png  #ichooseBlackBerry10 @Gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution