Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: 9900bold
My Carrier: tmobile

berry wouldnt restat 9900

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: berry wouldnt restat 9900

Hello Florrie!

Welcome to the Community

Here are some links that you can access to get more information about your device.

Blackberry 101

Blackberry Tips and Tricks

Enjoy and Goodluck!

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: berry wouldnt restat 9900

Hi and welcome to the forums florrie2020! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101    Tips & Tricks

Why was the device restarting?  App installation?  More detail please..Have you tried a battery pull?  Pull the battery out with the device ON. Wait about a minute and put the battery back in. Let the BB completely restart and see if that doesn't help. Clears out the memory and refreshes the BB; like rebooting your pc.
When you have anomalous behavior in your BB a battery pull often helps to clear it up too.

Let us know how it goes.  Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.