Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

black berry bold application / java script errors

:smileymad:Hi I am a new Bold user,

Have had many different blackberry;s. This is my 2nd bold in a week. I am a rogers subscriber in Ontario Canada. The issue I am having is that I am getting application errors and java script errors. The phone then goes to the white screen of death with a small reset in the middle. I then have to pull the battery and hope for the best. Many times I have to do this on more then 1 occassion. Then my icons are all messed up. I then have to go through the routine of pulling the battery once again.

This morning all was well, my alarm whet off and I put the bold in the holster. On the way to driving my kids to school, my son asked to play brick breaker. When I took it out of the holster it was on the white screen of death for no reason.

Has anyone had this experience or is it just my bad bad luck.

My Device: Not Specified

Re: black berry bold application / java script errors

[ Edited ]
I encountered the exact same issues. After a lengthy support call (part of the process was a full wipe and factory restore) with both ATT and RIM, I exchanged the Bold. The new Bold had the same issue out of the box, so I returned and went back to using my Curve. Probably not helpful, but this was the only resolution for me, I need a device that works.
Message Edited by sackert on 12-02-2008 02:33 PM