Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: free

black screen red light

Hi

Im klippo from france 

i have a strong problem with my bb 9900 bold

i  try to connect to my pc via usb but:

at the jvm instant he couldnt load it

my bb is recognize by de DM

i try the nojvm command it work until it ask for jvm connection and say no recognition

i try to connect to device via cmd i have error :COM error during Open: (0x80040001)

so if somoene know how to fix it please !!

and i disable all the usb energy saver ....

thank for your help 

New Contributor

Re: black screen red light

anybody have an idea about it please ?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

These drastic measures may help you:

Sometimes it's a matter of timing -- connecting the BB at just the right moment to establish a proper connection. In the past (long ago now...has not happened to me for quite some time) I recall needing perhaps as many as 25 tries to get the timing just right.

Keep in mind, however, that if there is a hardware problem with your BB, then no amount of tricks we can give you will be of any use...sometimes, only in-hand evaluation by a qualified hardware technician can properly diagnose problems.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

ok

i did every step about the recovery

switching off the batery ect the only problem is the jvm step

each it cant reconnect to the JVM

i try with cmd command:

/nojvm

nothinng work !!!!

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

What? With the incredible amount of detail within each of those three separate articles, I cannot tell, from your words, what you actually tried from them nor how exactly any of those attempts worked.

And keep in mind what I said at the end there...if this is a hardware problem, then we are wasting our time...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................