Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BlackBerry z10
My Carrier: AT&T

blackberry 10.2 z10 on at&t

I have a blackberry z10 on at&t and I was very happy that the update came out to my carrier but when I went to update it it said I have the latest software. I called at&t and blackberry asking why this is happening and they said its because it just hasn't gotten to my phone yet, but it's been almost 2 weeks. I don't want to auto load the update ether but if the update isn't coming after this long could there be something wrong with my phone?

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: blackberry 10.2 z10 on at&t

It's been out barely a week.

You can manually install the update quite easily, though. 

Use the instructions here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-OS-Device-Software/Upgrading-BB10-OS-Using-Sach...

And substitute the following instead of what I have posted in that thread:

Carrier: 150

Device: Z10

Variant: STL100-3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!