Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: mtn

blackberry 8520 new white screen problem

hi I'm new to this so please help if I'm doing this wrong.

i just bought a curve 8520 for a pretty good price the problem started a few day later when it started to give me a white screen every so often so i too it in to have the problem fixed........so here's my problem the place I took it too says that the charging block, the way i understand it is that that is the chip responsible for supplying the power to parts of the phone, was bypassed with 2 small wires so as to get power to the display chip/screen and now one of the wires has come off, the phone still works and infact i still recieve calls and BBM's on it, its just that i can't see anything on the screen and replacing the screen has done nothing, i need to find out where the wires where bypassed to or from then it will work again.....the wire is still attached ro the board but has come looose from the charging block and i can't find where to solder it back......does ANYONE know this problem and can anyone help me, a drawing or a photo of how to fix this would be appreciated 

Thanks for reading this