Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: t mobile

blackberry 9780 always restart over and over

hello 

i have problem about my blackberry 9780..

when i use my blackberry it blank,after that led turn to red and it restart by itself..it happen over and over..

while it charge it doesnt happen...

i hope u give me the best answer..

ten q..

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blackberry 9780 always restart over and over

Hi beachman

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

The Problem you are facing may occur under many conditions like a weak battery , any unknown or unsupported  application or if there is any issue with your device or device software.

First of all I think if possible please arrange a good quality fully charged BlackBerry Battery and then test it on your device to see if the problem is because of a faulty or weak battery or the device itself. 

If problem appear then the next option will be to wipe the device and reload the device software to rule out any Software Issue.

So first try it with a good BlackBerry Battery and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: t mobile

haiii

ten q for reply..

i already do what u said..it still happen..

firstly i think it about battery to,because while i charge,it not happen so i try change battery with my friend and it still happen..and i wipe it still happen..

so please help me...

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi beachman

So with another Battery its doing same ! If you have any media card on your device remove it and see if that helps.If not then as you had already wiped your device still no success Only think that came to my mind is Reload your device Software to see to out any Software Issue,but as always the first advice is device bacup ,So do it with BlackBerry Desktop Software then try this Knowledge Base :

KB29847 : BlackBerry Desktop Software is not required to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Smartphone.

Please try it and let us know of your progress.

Prince