Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: black 9900
My Carrier: meteor
Accepted Solution

blackberry 9900

my blackberry phone is not connecting to mobile network, it was working before but after i restart the phone the mobile network stop working or connecting 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10 (10.3.2.2876), 9860 (7.1), Samsung S4
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: blackberry 9900

Hi tshepo331

Welcome to the Community

You may need to register your device to your network. Article ID: KB00510 How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network. Make sure you have Blackberry Data Plan and you can call your network carrier to confirm.

Good luck and let us know the result. 

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

Self Support: Knowledge Base & Manuals

New Contributor

my network is register on my phone, my phone was working perfectly but i restart it, since i restarted the phone the mobile network is not connecting, like i call the network provider they told me i should get on to blackberry customer care it self
Forums Veteran I

Try to reboot your device first. Turn on your device, connect to the wall charger, remove the battery for couples minutes. I'd try to remove the SD card also, and try use another simcard from other carrier. Leave your SD card out first. Now turn it on.

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

New Contributor

thanks it working... i connect the phone with WIFI, i put off the moblie nextwork, restart the phone, put on the mobile network and i got a text that my handheld has been registered with wireless networkin
Forums Veteran I

Cool man. Good job. Make sure all functions are working properly.

Dont forget to click Accept as Solution to help others with same issue. Thank you.