Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&T

blackberry App World and Browser connection problems

I have a problem,

BlackBerry Bold 9000

Carrier is AT&T

V4.60.304(platform 4.0.0.247)

I have no connection on blackberry app World or any of the blackberry apps or my e-mail, I can use MEdia net browser to connect to the internet it works fine, I can us Wi-Fi and everything work fine. Myspace or Facebook or any apps don't work unless i use my home  Wi-Fi. I talk to AT&T and they said my internet was working fine.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S II SkyRocket (yes, Android)

Re: blackberry App World and Browser connection problems

In order for those things to work, you have to have the Blackberry Data Plan. A regular data plan is not good enough. I am thinking this is your problem. If you have the Blackberry Data Plan, you might call them back and get them to re-push the service books.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000

I've got a similar problem. I attempted to update my Bold 9000 and after the update i lost a bunch of things: emails, wifi, blackberry internet service and the blackberry app world access (says i dont have a data plan which is annoying because they won't let you walk out of the store without a data plan) Even stranger, I have media net loading when i start the browser.  I had always used the blackberry browser before.  The wifi recognizes my network on the home screen but the wifi lamp is out.  A restore from the backup didn't fix my problems.

What happened?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S II SkyRocket (yes, Android)

My guess would be service books. If it ins't that, I'm at a loss.