Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: 9320

blackberry I D

Want my new email to be associated with my smart phone cause it keeps on saying"enter. the username associated with the smart phone please help me
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blackberry I D

[ Edited ]

Hello xserfcs

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you want to use a NEW BlackBerry ID on your Curve 9320 then first do a Backup of your device using Desktop Software then perform a Security Wipe within your BlackBerry , After a sucessful wipe you will be allowed to use a new BlackBerry on your device .

For help refer to those Knowledge Base Article :

KB12487 :  How  backup BlackBerry smartphone Data using BlackBerry desktop software for Windows

KB14058 : How to delete all data and applications from the BlackBerry smartphone using the Security Wipe option

You can restore your data after using your new BlackBerry ID . Try it and let us know if you feel any issues .

Or if you already know your previous BlackBerry ID and password then you can simply Update your BlackBerry ID Username or Email on BlackBerry ID website , that confirmation you will allowed to use your new Username or email :

• KB28060How to change or update a BlackBerry ID username on the BlackBerry ID website
  • KB32514: How to change or update a BlackBerry ID username on a BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.