Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: blackberry ID problem

I have the same problem! I'm not able to download anything because of that.
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: mtn

Hi there! I have send my Blackberry curve 8520 for an upgrade. ever since that i can't log into my blackberyy id on app world keep on saying an error has occured. please try again later . i can't even downloade facebook .What could be the problem 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

MarionA wrote:

Hi there! I have send my Blackberry curve 8520 for an upgrade. ever since that i can't log into my blackberyy id on app world keep on saying an error has occured. please try again later . i can't even downloade facebook .What could be the problem 

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

There are many possible error messages. Is "an error has occured" the complete and accurate message you see? Here is a KB with some common error messages:

• KB17678Common error messages in BlackBerry App World

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: virgin

"Hi there! I have send my Blackberry curve 8520 for an upgrade. ever since that i can't log into my blackberyy id on app world keep on saying an error has occured. please try again later . i can't even downloade facebook .What could be the problem"

I'm having the same problem, all its says is An error has occured, please try later. There is no error number with it so cant look up to see what the problem is.
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

karsteine wrote:
"Hi there! I have send my Blackberry curve 8520 for an upgrade. ever since that i can't log into my blackberyy id on app world keep on saying an error has occured. please try again later . i can't even downloade facebook .What could be the problem"

I'm having the same problem, all its says is An error has occured, please try later. There is no error number with it so cant look up to see what the problem is.

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB25882"An error has occurred. Please try again later" is displayed when the user attempts to login to BlackBerry App World

Hopefully it contains something useful!

Good luck and let us know!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: STC

I've done all of these steps with no luck. I wish RIM has better customer support. It started to remind of Nokia couple of years ago. It was their begging of the end.

Hall of Famer III

Perhaps you now need to seek formal support -- which, btw, RIM does not provide. The support model is that, as a carrier signs up to sell BBs to their end users, they also sign up to handle ALL front line support for the BB, the OS, the native apps, and all of the native services, which includes AppWorld and BB ID. So, seeking formal support is a matter of contacting your carrier to start the process...and, if they cannot resolve it, they have the ability to escalate cases into RIM at no cost to the end user. But, that is the only way to receive free support direct from RIM -- as escalation from your carrier.

Good luck!

My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: etisalat

hi,

i got z10 from my friend but when i tried to log in with my id which i made this is appeared 

you cant log in with different id please log in with orignal id

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

habiburrehman wrote:

hi,

i got z10 from my friend but when i tried to log in with my id which i made this is appeared 

you cant log in with different id please log in with orignal id

You can't login with a different BBID.  You must do a security wipe on the device before you can login with a new BBID.  Here is some more info:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB26694

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!