Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Tmobile

blackberry Travel

I'm using Blackberry curve 9310 os 7.1. I downloaded Travel in the market however, I can't download the license. I uninstalled, deleted it in my market and, reinstalled. It still will not download the license. I used it on wifi and, 3G. Not sure what's the issue.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: blackberry Travel

Does your Page Plus plan have a BlackBerry data plan? A BB data plan is required to connect to the BB servers for BB Travel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

I have straight talk service and yes I have BIS.
Contributor

So blackberry travel will only work on 3G network with BIS? I tried it on both 3G and wifi, I have BIS but, it still say license agreement download error.
Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Where are you located? What country?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

I'm located in the U.S and I'm having this issue. I checked the GPS and it works on the GPS tool and in my basic Blackberry maps just not in traffic.
My Device: Q10 Z10 Playbook
My Carrier: ATT

Help!!!!!! I had my blackberry travel account for a few years. I tried to change my email, as I left my last company. But in doing so I accidentally deleted my account!! I had many old travel itineraries that i need to keep! I tried looking for a place of contacting any kind of customer service but I can't find any. Everything just says to go to the help blog. Is there anyway to get it back????

Please I need help!!

Guru II

Unfortunately, If you deleted the account there no getting it back. Sorry...

My Device: Q10 Z10 Playbook
My Carrier: ATT

Are you sure? I need this information for the Embassy and US Department of State. Smiley Surprised What happened was I was going from using my Q to my Z I went online and signed in and tried to change my email and it said there was an error trying to associate the new email because it was already in use. So I signed in with my phone with the new email and deleted that account. But it deleted both accounts ??? even though they were obviouslly different accounts because they had different login names. 

Guru II

OK...now I'm confused. Do you have two BB Travel accounts? Why did you need to change your email?