Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: att

blackberry Z10 games apps

Downloaded games on my Z10 from app world cease to function after a few sessions and cause the rest of the games to stop working. Is anyone else experiencing anything like this?
Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: blackberry Z10 games apps

Hey sbkeebler81,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

THanks for the question.

What type of applications are you having difficulty with?  If there are 3rd party applications, have you contacted the devlopers for these apps?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

thanks for the reply.  I have not contacted the developers.  The initial game causing the issue was angry birds space by Rovio.  Today I was playing Color Oil by KyWorks and the same thing happened.  Except this time it caused my web browser to lose sound (amazon cloud player) and then freeze and I couldn't make any outgoing calls.  I have called the support line and have uninstalled these apps and reinstalled but the issues persist . . .

New Contributor

I have contacted the developers for a few of these games.  A couple suggested to upgrade the OS version on my z10.  I installed blackberry link on my PC and the only upgrade option for the phone was version 10.0.10.116 and now the issues are worse - happening more consistently with games.

What do I do??