Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: tourch
My Carrier: chris

blackberry app world won't show

Hi, I am in UK, I am facing problems in downloading BlackBerry App world on my phone tourch 9800 . whenever i start to download, it shows error as " Download failed "  ......... nothing more is displayed. I have even removed the old version and am trying to load the new one, still the same error. I have tryd soultions that some one rquested and I think I need the older version can some one help

what to do... my blackberry services are going wast if i cant acess black berry app world. please help!!
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blackberry app world won't show

Hi chris88

First of all make sure that no previous version is installed on your device , Homescreen > Options > Device > Application management > if you see app World listed there delete it from there .

Also clear your Browsing data , Open the Browser > Press the menu key > Options > Scroll down to Clear Browsing Data ( Mark all fields ) then click on Clear Now.

Next perform a Battery pull restart like this device POWERED ON remove the battery wait for a min. then re - insert it back ,wait till it reboots.

Then go through this KB and try downloading the App world version 4.0.0.55 :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.