Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: storm 9520
My Carrier: mtn

blackberry app world wont upgrade

Hello, Kindly assist as i have been trying to upgrade my blackberry app world for days now. when i click on the icon , it takes me to the the homepage but when i click on upgrade today icon, i get sorry, your session has expired. please close all your browser windows. Apart from the page i am on, no other page is open.. I even tried going through by having the link sent to me via mail(if that could help) but i still got the same message. i will be grateful if i could get a quick response/solution to this problem. Thank you Oh by the way, my device is a storm 9530
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blackberry app world wont upgrade

Hi taiwokeshinro

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Can you try it again in this manner :

On your device > Go to Options > Application > locate and delete any existing version of BlackBerry world from there.

KB10040  :How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

Once you have deleted from there , reboot your device by removing the same while your device is Powered On , wait for a min. then reinsert it back.

Finally after reboot use your BlackBerry browser and browse to www.blackberry.com/appworld/download and download the most recent availble .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: storm 9520
My Carrier: mtn

Re: blackberry app world wont upgrade

Thank you so much for the response. i did accordingly but the appworld icon is still on the menu panel and when i clicked on the link, i got the same message. please is there a step to step procedure to have the appworld deleted to enable me download a more recent version. My device is a storm. Thank you again