Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: t-mobile

blackberry bold 9900 wifi turn on and off

ive been having so many problems with this new bb bold 9900...i didnt have this problem with the old bold..can you please tell me how to fix this problem or how can i change it for a better unsucky bold before i switch to iphone??????

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: blackberry bold 9900 wifi turn on and off

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, from your description, it's not quite possible to tell what is going on. "having so many problems" and "wifi turn on and off" don't really give us much to guess from. Can you perhaps be just a bit more explicit?

Also, what BB OS level are you running? Perhaps there is an update that cures some problems for you?

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................