Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold
My Carrier: o2

blackberry bold update

have to say i am not happy, i loved my blackberry bold 9790 i think it is, had a new one replaced by my phone insurance company after a couple of month it stopped working white screen, foned them there thecnical support team sent me a brand new one again, it arrived today.

conected it to my pc to retore my contacts, all ok so so happy untill it said update avalable, ok take update, went through its thnigs down load un install re install extra, then phone goes on to re boot said this may take a while, ok np.

then instead of screen lighting up with all its whistles and bells i get a white screen with tiny writing on it app error 200. whats this all about surly its not possible, brand new phone KO.

IM SO SAD missed my blackberry while i was waiting for insurance tech team sending me another now this.

can not be the phone sp whats happening with blackbery and ths software...

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: blackberry bold update

Hello Jim999roma

It is advisable in this case either update your blackberry via loader.

Link for more information

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold
My Carrier: o2

Re: blackberry bold update

thx but i am afraid to try this update for what ive found is a bb 9700, i did manage to get it back but had to reconnect it to pc got a msg can not connect to bb retry or upgrade, picked upgrade but the next screen gave me option to select os, so i selected os 5 which it origonaly came with only 2 hours before. and it worked. well to a point i dnt have sounds alerts ad it dont play music from mem card, but it calls txtx and get email Smiley Happy so happy just to get this far. for now Smiley Happy