Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: orange

Re: blackberry bold wont turn on

Hey How didya manage to get ur backberry working again???? i have the same issue.. it wont turn on inspite of being on the charging for hrs. any advise would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Deeps

My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: movistar

Hello. I have a Bold 9000. Same problem here, but i went to buy a new battery, it came charged but it doesn't work on my phone. no lights, no power, nothing... not even removing the battery and plug into the PC or the wall. Please help, i love my BB as everyone else in here! Is there a way to know if it dies? burns out, or something. desperate user... Smiley Sad
My Device: Not Specified

i solve this by changing the usb cable.

My Device: Blackberry 8900, Blackberry Bold, Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: T-mobile, AT&T

Same problem here... When I charge the phone without the battery, the light turns red.  But when I plug the battery into the phone and simultaneously charge it, the red light disappears and doesn't appear to be charging...

New Contributor
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: three

My blackberry bold 9000 wont charge or reboot SOMEBODY HELP!!!!

Hi

My blackberry charges in certain positions. It was out of battery last night but It was charging. This morning The screen was black and The red light was not flashing. I took out The battery and put It back in. The phone started to reboot. It was back to my homescreen. The screen then went white and turned off. Now It wont even charge I believe its dead but It wont charge. a lot of information is on that phone please someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!

eklouvi
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: Aliant

Also having the same problem with my phone this morning.  It was working fine yesterday. I had it on my powermat charger over night.  This morning it won't turn on, there are no lights coming on when I plug it in.  I've tried using the USB on my computer and pluging it into an outlit.  I tried taking the battery out and putting it back in, nothing is happening, not a blink of a light or a flicker on my screen.

New Contributor

What do you think we should do? I can't lose my pictures and my blackberry messenger is also important to me!!!!!! Who can help????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Sad 

eklouvi
New Contributor

did you put your USB cable in a laptop or pc??????????
eklouvi
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: Aliant

I took my blackberry into my service provider's service centre.  They did a bunch of tests and determined that the phone is dead.   I've had the phone for 2 years, the warranty was only 1 year, but my cell phone contract is 3 years.  In order to get it fixed I have to pay $150Can plus $35Can to ship it out and $25Can for a loaner.

Needless to say I'm not impressed.  If I had dropped it or done something to it, fine.  But I didn't and it just stopped working.  At this point I'm seriously considering not getting another blackberry as much as I like the phone, it shouldn't break like that for no reason.

My Carrier: T mobile

I ve tried this and it worked

with no battery, plug in phone into charger

after red light turns on put in battery

and it worked