12-21-2012 08:09 PM
my blackberry doesn't turn on, i put out my battery and my SIM card, and when i put it again , he starts and stops before it ends the reset.
I don't know what to do, can anyone help me ?
12-21-2012 08:35 PM
First, see if you can boot in safe mode. Remove the battery. While holding down the back key, reinsert the battery. Continue to hold the back key for another 20 seconds or so and then let up on the back key. This will start the device in Safe mode. Does it boot in safe mode?
If not, you will most likely need to reload your device OS.
1. First locate your carrier and the OS file you wish to use.
2. Download the OS file from step 1 to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
3. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Also check the following locations for vendor.xml files and delete any instances of the file:
On Windows Vista/7 navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
On Windows XP navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USER\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
4. Use BBSAK from BBSAK.org and wipe the device (after doing a complete backup) then after you get the error 507 (no OS installed) then proceed to next step.
5. Plug in BlackBerry and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader