Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

blackberry curve 8330

Today, all of a sudden, my bluetooth connection with my car did not work.  Got message on car that it failed.  On blackberry, no message of failure, and no message of connection.  Both car and blackberry say that connection is on.  Ideas?

Also, I get red blinking light on blackberry when a message, and a blue blinking light when on, but today, no blue blinking light???

Lastly, my blackberry has said I have 6 messages, but I cleared them all 2 days ago and my email and message boxes are cleared.  How do I get rid of the little envelope and a (6) next to it?

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: blackberry curve 8330

WelcSmiley Happyme to the FSmiley Happyrums!

First --  Try removing your battery. Replace after 30 seconds - allowing your phone to reboot. 

As far as the envelope goes, make sure you havent had a missed call, voice mail notification, facebook or myspace message, that may have been missed.  

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

things may get jammed up because there are so many applications running at the same time each of which trying to provide all sorts of alerts..it happens to windows-based pda too..

Get Free Blackberry Thunder @ http://www.zarasecrets.com/blackberry
New Contributor

it helped with bluetooth.  envelope with 6 messages is still there, and I don't have any messages, missed calls, etc.  the blinking blue light does not come on or blink.  I don't even know what that light means, but it has always done it.

Highlighted
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Blue light is when your blue tooth is activated.  Try reading this forum link about your messages

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=9500&message.id=3935&query.id=24372#M...

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy