Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: telstra

blackberry curve 9300 please help

Hi ive got a 9300 curve and my bbm was working perfectly.i was prompted to do a version update yesterday.once i did the update my bbm does not work proparly.it keeps on hanging and the scroller doesnt move when it should etc.is there any way i could re load the previous version again.please help
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: blackberry curve 9300 please help

Hi and Welcome to the Community! 

Give it a little time to resyncronize all your contacts, etc. Also reboot the device by removing the battery. The older versions are not made available.

VIA |  Elite II

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/Bbm-version-8-0-0-94-is-very-slow/m-p/268605...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: telstra

Re: blackberry curve 9300 please help

Hi thanks so much for the reply.i have rebooted numerous times.and given it time,i mean its done this since yesterday afternoon.i have phoned my service provider and they said that the newer version might not be compatible with my blackberry.i have no idea what to do now because i cant use my bbm this way.