Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: MTN

blackberry curve 9320 having problems downloading music

Hey I am having problems download music or mp3 for any site I have even put my internet setting on apn settings, tried every site, every time I download any mp3 no matter how small I get error and I have a media card in my phone so what must I do now?
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: blackberry curve 9320 having problems downloading music

What error message?

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

New Contributor

It only says error when ur at ur download screen I can send u a screenshot but I don't know how to attach it here on the forum?: when u download music it goes download screen and shows you the song name and bar for how far till its done with download, when ur busy downloading its stops and says error, nothing more
Forums Advisor III

When you hit reply, make sure you are in Rich Text tab. Look for Insert / edit Image (picture with a tree).

You can try this article:

How to clear the BlackBerry Browser cache on a BlackBerry smartphone

Thanks.

Good luck!

If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

New Contributor

Where is the rich text tab Smiley Surprised?
New Contributor

I cleared the cache, tried downloading again, and it failed again error again Smiley Sad its as if there. Is no downloading signal, becoz it takes very long to download , I am on MTN network,any other suggestions? Smiley Sad
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello Danielle21

In past also most MTN user reported the same issue with there downloading , the problem is with your Carrier MTN network but not in your device . You should report the same to MTN .

Meanwhile if you have a Wifi Connection , try downloading over wifi .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Forums Advisor III

Here's a screenshot for you. Below the 'Body' you can see the Rich Text tab. And to insert image, see below between Font family and Font size drop down menus.

Reply_RichText.PNG

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Vodacom SA

Clear out your cellphone history cache (something like that) by doing the following: A) Go to your home screen and hold "alt & press L G L G (twice) while holding alt. B) take out your battery,wait for 3 minutes the re-insert it (reseting the phone). I also have the same problem that you have,it totally sucks wanting to download a song and it just freezes halfway or has an error right before it ends,or the kb's (download speed) has reduced from 100's to 30's. If this problem was a person,I would seriously punch it in the face. Anyway,I hope that'll work for you,it worked for other people but I'm still struggling with mine.I'm even starting to think that its maybe Vodacom that blocked my ip address or something like that,coz I download gang lots of music ay. Or maybe its just all 9320's with problems.