Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry curve 9380
My Carrier: vodafone

blackberry curve 9380 stopped working

My blackberry curve 9380 froze while I was using the internet browser. I removed the battery to restart the device and I was unable to restart it. It gives me no signs of life. The battery is about 80% charged (I tried the battery on my friend's device and it worked, tried her battery and on my device and no luck). I also tried connecting the device to my pc using the usb cable, but my computer doesn't recognize anything is connected to it. I don't know what to do. Any advice?

thanks,

Cris

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blackberry curve 9380 stopped working

Hello yadayada84

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Then the problem is within your device ! As your device is not recognized by your Computer ,try this KB  to force the detection to reload the OS in your device :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Please note this method will delete all data within your device , I hope you have your previous backup from which you can restore.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.