Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

blackberry desktop

Is there a blackberry desktop program to use for my calendar, tasks, contacts, and to do?
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: blackberry desktop

You can get it from here. Version 4.6 is the latest one.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

It's not a Desktop like Palm Desktop, though.  You still need another application like Outlook to sync with. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Is there any software that will allow you to manage your outlook calendar and contacts wirelessly (without purchasing enterprise server)?  From what I have been able to find so far, it appears that mail connector used to do this but they do not have this option available anymore.
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

yes, the Desktop Manager can do that for you.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: