Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8320

blackberry enterprise server

HELP!! PLEASE!!

i had a txt message 2 say that i had been connected 2 the blackberry enterprise server yet on my phone it says that im not connected 2 it. how am i going online & on2 facebook if im not connected? does that mean im going throu my service provider & paying their rates aswell as my monthly payment 4 thr blackberry service? Im really confused & dont understand it @ all!!

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: blackberry enterprise server

[ Edited ]
Did your IT department give you an enterprise activation password to activate your device to receive corporate email? If not, then those 2 messages may have just been the "welcome to BlackBerry" and "your handheld has been registered on the wireless network" from your carrier. As long as you have a BIS or BES plan from your carrier you can browse the internet. If you just want to get your personal email on your device than just follow these steps: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&message.id=13773#M13773
Message Edited by jmrmb80 on 09-20-2008 07:11 PM
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.