Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: STC
Accepted Solution

blackberry messenger 6.2.0.44

Biggest mistake ever !!

Downloaded it , and hate it , , why is the broadcasts in arabic comes black color , I've seen it in purple just 1 time , how did the missed this big error ?

And the new personal message shortcut !!!
Is it really necessary ?

I hate it do much , I need the old BBM back , can some one help ? , I need a link to download the version before this one
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: blackberry messenger 6.2.0.44

Do you have a data backup taken with BlackBerry Desktop Software from when you had the previous version installed?  If so and you restore your phone with that backup, the previous version would be installed.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor

Oh !! , the thing is I just baught my bold 9790 , I didn't need to backup any thing , but I restored my data from my old BB (curve 9300)

Thanks any way dude , I appreciate your help
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Every application will definitely have their own updates from time to time, you may wanna wait for such updates that will fix these kind of issues
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Contributor

Right , I forgot about this , thank man
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Qtel

This version is the worst ever. In addittion to having the BCs in Black color, when I recieve a link it doesn't get fully highlighted so I have to select it, copy it and pate it in the Browser.

We were looking for enhancements not ruinings. the new versions are getting worse and worse Smiley Frustrated