Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 3
My Carrier: mtn nigeria

blackberry messenger development

[ Edited ]

hello everyone here.i recently subscribed to this forum to pose questions and seek techncal support for a project i plan to undertake in august.i require a blackberry phone with a blackberry messenger capacity of 1million contacts.can this be developed?please anyone with a favourable reply should rach me thru <removed>.thanks

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

New Contributor
My Device: bold 3
My Carrier: mtn nigeria

Re: blackberry messenger development

alright.still waiting for a reply.yet to receive any.are developers too busy to help the curiosity of a young lad chasing and executing his dreams.please anyone out there with reliable information on the topic should pls reach me here.thanks again
Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: blackberry messenger development

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Sorry no one has replied to you yet...but, do please understand a couple of points...

Firstly, this is a user-to-user community. It is not a channel for any formal communications with, support from, nor escalations to BlackBerry for any purpose whatsoever. Please review the Ts and Cs you were presented with upon registering, as well as this banner at the top of nearly every page of the site:

BSCF User Comm.JPG

Second, if you are seeking support from developers (note carefully...not BlackBerry employees, but 3rd parties), then you actually should seek them out in the Developer section of this site. The section you have chosen to place this thread is the end-user section. The Developer sections are here:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................