Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

blackberry messenger not working

i donno whats goin on i reinstalled the blackberry messenger but its not working it wont let me do anything on it, when i add ppl it doesnt work and im not recieving requests either, simply not working!
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: blackberry messenger not working

Try resending the service books or restarting the device, with the phone turn on, take out the battery for 30 seconds and reinstall the battery, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Contributor

ok well i did restart the fone and leave the battery out the whole night but its not working, as for the service books i dont recieve any service books, i donno if the problem is from my service provider altho its working fine with everyone else that i know, or is the problem from my fone. when i send the service books to my fone it tells me that its sent but actually i dont recieve anything. so what do i do?
Forums Veteran III

Third post with the same question, please read your others threads
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contributor

i told u iv searched for everything its still not working.u dont have to be so **bleep** about it
Forums Veteran III

In my opinion you don't have Blackberry data plan.

Im having the exact same problem. I have a data plan. Did you figure it out?!

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi,

Im having the exact same problem,

ive tried that Host Routing Table - Register thing, and it says the registration message has been sent but i dont get anything back.

I have added the BBConnect about 3 days ago now, im not sure whether i should wait a little while, incase it will start working.

Ive tried rebooting etc, but no luck.

Any help?

Thanks

Lisa

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

updated my BB messenger last night to 5.0.0.... and since then I cant go into the Blackberry Messenger by going through th option "Instant Messaging" I have to go to "messages" can see the message, go into it but then its not even got the text from the person.......grrr

J

xx

Blackberry Lover, iPhone hater
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9320 curve

My son has had the same problem & I've asked for any help from these support forums as EE Orange & there 450 customer support have been useless. All the customer support tell me is to wait 24 hrs I must of explained numerous times that iv'e waited 7 days plus, EE & Orange just refuse to help they tell me Blackberry has nothing to do with them.  Very frustrating as nobody wants to know or help from Orange & EE. I have friends who are connected to the BBM Service they receive and send messages fine, it seems to me it's the activation side that is either down or extremely slow but no1 has confirmed this.

I'll be back on the phone again this morning if it is this maybe its the same problem lots of new customers are having.

Not good for Blackberry!