Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

blackberry turch

has eney  1  had sume  problems  with  there  phone  and wish they did not  have  it  or  r they   happy   with  there  phone

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: blackberry turch

I'm happy with mine.  Why do you ask?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

reading sume of the re marks   sume pepel       sim to have  sume  probblems is this   a falt  with the phone 

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Depends.

I went through three phones and am on my fourth, which is finally a good, solid device.

Some people get it right on the first try.

I think you will find this is the case with almost any phone on the market.

If you want, get the phone, give it try and if you're not happy, most carriers (if you're in the States) have a 30 day trial period in which you can exchange the device as many times as you want.

Give that a go.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."