Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9300
My Carrier: problms

blackberry world doesnt open !!!!!!

Hi,,, I have a 9300 and I have deleted and redownloaded my blackberry world about 9 times from lastnight and still the blerry thing don't want to open,,, I did trai reboot and the on and off thing but no luck,, I also did trai the wepsites I think 100 of them ,, but also nothing ,,, please anyone help me,,, what Can I do.??????????? ☹☹☹☹
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: blackberry world doesnt open !!!!!!

Hello magriettaljard,

Can you clarify, is the BlackBerry World icon non-responsive or does BlackBerry World attempt to open and you receive an error message? 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Hi,,, yes my blackberry world stil doesn't open,,, if. I wane go into bb world I have 2 gu true bbm,,,, of 1 of my contacs updates,,,,, I have dlt blackberry world 2 many times ane redownload it,,,, reboot the phone and stil noting,,, I have updated the tthing also,,, and stil no luck ,,,,,, The blackberry world icon is there by don't want to open if i click on it
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,,, yes my blackberry world stil doesn't open,,, if. I wane go into bb world I have 2 gu true bbm,,,, of 1 of my contacs updates,,,,, I have dlt blackberry world 2 many times ane redownload it,,,, reboot the phone and stil noting,,, I have updated the tthing also,,, and stil no luck ,,,,,, The blackberry world icon is there by don't want to open if i click on it