Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: vodafone india

bold 9780 full body housing and display cost?

My bold 9780 fell in water.. display not working... but fone is working.. and also i need to change the full body housing from black color to white.. pls let me know the cost for this.. thnxx

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: bold 9780 full body housing and display cost?

gautham26 wrote:

My bold 9780 fell in water.. display not working... but fone is working.. and also i need to change the full body housing from black color to white.. pls let me know the cost for this.. thnxx

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Honestly I would be hesitant to spend money on a water damaged device. In many cases the damage you see now is only the beginning of potentially multiple problems.

That said I have attached a link to the Horizon Wireless website. Many experts on this forum including myself have found they do excellent repairs at a reasonable price. I would call them for an estimate.

Best of luck to you!

Bifocals

PS: Look at the bright side. If it can't be repaired you can get a Blackberry 10 device!!!!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter