Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: glo

bold 9900

My bold 9900 goes off whenever I try to take a picture with the flash on, I have taken it to a repairer and the camera and so many other things have been changed! I have even bought a new battery, I don't know what else to do, is there another solution please, its realy annoying because the phone is useless at night
Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: bold 9900

Hello,

I'm sorry, but I do not understand. You took it to someone, and so many things have now changed? What did the repairer do? Did they provide any guarantee or warranty? If so, you should again talk to them.

Please be a bit more explicit and organized about what exactly is going on, what exactly has already been attempted, and what exactly is happening. Then perhaps we may be able to understand your situation and provide you with something useful.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................