Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: verizon

bold 9930 restarting problem

hi,

Inspite of updating the device software several times the restarting problem still prevails.

Kindly advise,

Regards

Sunny

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: bold 9930 restarting problem

Hi sunny3788

If even after updating your device software your device is still having the same problem then can you confirm a few things like how many third party application you are having on your device, or are you still having any of those third party application that you are having before this update? If it is then I prefer Uninstall all those applications to see it reboot stops.

If problem disappear then install one application at a time to see which application is responsible .Also as you mentioned on your previous thread that you brought your device recently so I think your device is still under warranty and you can approach your carrier because it might be an hardware issue.And in that situation you can ask for a replacement.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: T Mobile

Thank you very much for the response. I too think that this is a third party app problem. I shall try as you advised.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: T Mobile

I again have the problem of frozen screen at startup. Now it doesnt even start after uploading OS again. Nor it starts in safe mode. Please help. Smiley Sad