Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

browser help. don't wanna loose my favorate phone due to something simple.

Ok here is the dilema, I am with goPhone by att in the state of louisiana, usa. I was never able to use bbm or any of my factory bb apps except for my browser. as long as I had the extra internet package I could use their internet. However a few months ago I started having troubles with making receiving calls and texts because att's servers crashed in my area and eversince then I have been receiving a meesage "Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries.  Please contact your service provider to enable Browser on your device" but if I'm hooked up to wifi its good but I still can't use my media package without wifi. I called att and they tried to download a software update but it failed and they just gave me a refund of $10.oo and told me oh well my problem but I can't afford to get another phone or to swith carriers. I love my bb torch 9800 world phone. Plse help someone!
Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: browser help. don't wanna loose my favorate phone due to something simple.

Hello OInman001, 

Welcome to the forums. 

You will need to contact your mobile service provider and ask them to send you the device service books. If your data plan supports the use of the browser then once the service books are sent you should be able to use this feature again. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Well see that's the problem. Their servers said it was sent and received correctly but I never received them. I don't understand it. And I downloaded bdm but all it did was freeze my labtop and I got the right bdm but it didn't work so I'm stuck on what to do. I wish there was a website that I could just download the service books from but I can't find one.
Highlighted
Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Hello OInman001

Try reinserting your battery and performing a "Register Now" in the Host Routing Table as shown in this article  http://t.co/aSvjE8k Then test again.

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!