Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: vodafone

browsing problem

Browsing over the cellular network is not included as part of your current service plan. To browse the web you must use Wifi or contact your service provider to change your service plan"i have tried all efforts but still i am not able to slove this problem by network provider is vodafone while i am switch on my device i am getting verizon wireless what is that?

please help me

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: browsing problem

Are you on an internet Data Plan with Vodafone?
Have you tried using Wi-Fi?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: vodafone

Yes my data plan is on and i have tried using wifi it is working with wifi but not with data plan
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

1. Check the signal strength indicators on the BlackBerry smartphone Home screen. The text shows the type of wireless network the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to. 
    The bars indicate the level of signal strength. The more vertical bars you see, the stronger the signal strength. Four to five bars is the optimal strength for sending and receiving email messages. 
    A service indicator in CAPITAL letters indicates a greater number of services are available to the BlackBerry smartphone user. If the service indicator is in lower case letters, the wireless signal may not be strong enough to allow email messaging to the BlackBerry smartphone.
IndicatorDescription

BlackBerry smartphone users can use the phone, send and receive email messages, PIN messages, SMStext messages, and MMS messages. They can use the phone and send and receiveemail messages or use the browser with a high-speed data connection simultaneously.

BlackBerry smartphoneusers can use the phone, send and receive email messages, PIN messages, SMStext messages, and MMS messages, and use the browser with a high-speed dataconnection.

BlackBerry smartphoneusers use the phone, send and receive email messages, PIN messages, SMS textmessages, and MMS messages, and use the browser.

BlackBerry smartphoneusers can use the phone and send and receive SMS text messages.

BlackBerry smartphone users can only make emergencycalls.

The connection to the wireless network is turnedoff.

The BlackBerry smartphone user is not in a wirelesscoverage area.

What Do you see?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.