Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BlackBerry
My Carrier: orange

calendar on screen

I got my Torch in July 2011 and since i've had it the Calendar shows about 4 or 5 of the current things i've either manually put in there or that came from my Facebook (like friend's birthdays or events). But as of yesterday it stopped showing any of the events and just says Calendar. anyone know what happened? I'm not into this enough to know how to fix it. also, the line just under the Time always shows if i've got an email, text message, fb update or app update by showing a little icon that represents what it is. I still show the little icon, but it wont let me touch it to open whatever it is. i have to look in the menu. Again, this started yesterday when the calendar went away. please help. i know nothing about these smartphones. :smileysad:

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: calendar on screen

Hello bobaslacri,

You may have an issue with the calendar database. As a test please try creating a new appointment in the calendar for today's date and then remove the battery to see is this displays.

If the appoint does not display please try backing up and completing a clean reload of the device software as shown here: 

How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software for Windows

I hope this helps.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!