Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

calls get lost!

Somebody help me please!

When I bought my BB Curve 8310 a leather pouch went with it. Very handy. However, whenever my phone rings whilst in the pouch I loose the call as soon as I take it out (and I DO make sure that I don't touch any keys when I take it out). This is most irritating, What is also irritating is that my provider Vodafone, who sold me this phone, does not have the answer and refers me to www.eu.blackberry.com\dut\. When I go there there is no helpdesk other than a paid service and this notice board. I just want to be able to call somebody who helps me on the spot. The current system is too time consuming. Blackberry sells this equipment and should be easily availavble to its customers.

I would be grateful for any help offered.

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: calls get lost!

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Do you have your phone lock when in the pouch?

If so you can go to OPTIONS - SECURITY -  OPTION  -OUTGOING CALLS WHILE LOCKED is set to yes.

Let me know if this is the case,

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter