Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: tmobile

can't add new phone numbers.

Has anyone experienced a problem adding new contacts?  When I go to my contacts book - to "new contact" and click to add -- nothing happens - it's as if I didn't click it - or else it freezes up and I have to do a hard reboot.  Same thing if I go to the call log and click to "add to contacts" -- nothing happens.  Any thoughts or suggestions? Blackberry bold 9700 PLEASE HELP ME Smiley Happy

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: can't add new phone numbers.

This issue has been caused by Yahoo! Messenger, Windows Live Messenger and/or Google Talk. Please delete those apps for the meantime. Don't forget to reboot the phone after deleting.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: tmobile

Yay it work!! Thank you so much Smiley Happy
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

You're welcome
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter