Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BB Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodacom

can't create email on my new bb curve, it keeps telling me to login to my blackberry ID

I just bought a new bb curve 9360 and I want to add or create new email but everytime I try to setup I am told to login to bb Id but I haven't yet setup bb Id because I need an email for that. Please help
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: can't create email on my new bb curve, it keeps telling me to login to my blackberry ID

Hi X-zibit

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

On your BlackBerry 9360 first you have to Create and associate a BlackBerry ID , look that those Knowledge Base for help :

KB23716 :  What is a BlackBerry ID

KB24062  : How to create a BlackBerry ID

But most important you need to have BlackBerry Data Plan in your account from your Carrier ( Vodacom )

try it and let us know .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: BB Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: can't create email on my new bb curve, it keeps telling me to login to my blackberry ID

Hi Prince

Thanks for the help that you've offered. I can't setup a bb ID cos I don't have an email on my blackberry.
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi X-zibit

Have you gone through those Knowledge Base I suggested ?

We do not need any email first on your BlackBerry to add the BlackBerry ID in our device , Please Go through the second KB on how to create a BlackBerry ID, then once you have BIS in your account you can use that BlackBerry ID that you have created in your device .

So please try it properly and let us know if you still have a problem.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.