Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: torch9800
My Carrier: malaysia

can't create second email account

I'm just use bb..and I use torch 9800..I have two email account that I create before..but I can't set up my two email account..I just can set up one only of my email account..so,how can I set up my second email account??...>Help wanted<
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: can't create second email account

head to blackberry.com/integrate from the device and try to setup the email from there.

My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

There are multiple methods of integrating email accounts to a BB...can you perhaps describe the exact one you are using, and exactly what you see on screen that tells you that you can only create one? Step by step of what you attempt, including the results of each step (on screen displays, etc.), along with the exact and complete content of any error messages presented will help us best to understand your specific situation...and hopefully guide you to a workable solution.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

Actualy,I can't intergrate my second email account on my BB..when I click to set up another email account,a messege appear that wrote my another email is invalid email..it say that my password and email is incorrect..but that's correct email and password that I set up..I registred my another email at yahoo
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

OK, let me see if I understand:

1. You have one email account successfully integrated.
  2. You want now to integrate a Yahoo email account, but when you provide the credentials to the on-device email configuration wizard, it replies with "password and email is incorrect".

Is that accurate? If so, I suspect that the error message is not exactly that...but nevertheless it sounds like the credentials you are providing for this Yahoo account are not valid. Any chance there are special characters and/or numbers in the email address or the password? If so, then this may apply...for instance, if your password is

• ab123

and you enter

• a > b > ALT > 1 > 2 > 3

the actual result will be

• ab1er

You must enter

• a > b > ALT > 1 > ALT > 2 > ALT > 3

in order to wind up with ab123. So, in this example, while on the BB keyboard you think you are typing ab123, you are actually typing ab1er.

On your BB, when you type your password, you should get just a moment where each character is shown in the clear before it changes to an *. Watch closely the next time and you may see a surprising result.

Otherwise, do indeed try (via your BB Browser) the link provided above by Wolf359. Additionally, you can, from your PC/browser, try your carriers BIS website...you will need to ask them for that URL. Further, if you ring up your carrier, they may be able to integrate this to your BB for you.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

Still can't..I can't set up my another email account..I don't know how to explain..or BB just can intergrate one email account??I don't know why I can't set up my another email account to this device..I can't make multiple email account
Forums Veteran III

Who is your carrier? 

Sorry??I don't understand what is carrier??I'm from malaysia..I buy this phone here..but this BB is not brightstar..it is an AP set,from AT&T company..em I did't understand much about it
Forums Veteran III

Sorry, who is your service provider?  I'm asking because if they have a bis website, you can setup your email from the computer.

How can I check my service provider??sorry..I don't know about it..but,thank helping me