Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: att

can't download apps from appworld

I browse from appworld via PC, then get an email to download via BB torch. i can bring up the apppage, but download button is not availible.

the top of the screen says "this application is not availible on you device or carrier."

Can you tell me if i am doing something wrong. I have the latest Desktop SW (6.0) and the latest appworld loaded on the BB.

I have ATT, runing a blackberry torch.

My Device: TORCH
My Carrier: ATT

Re: can't download apps from appworld

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE, TRYING TO RELOAD THE APPWORLD APPLICATION ITSELF, IT SAYS THAT THIS DEVICE DOES NOT SUPPORT APPWORLD.  THAT CANNOT BE.  DO WE HAVE TO OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT BEFORE WE LOAD THE PROGRAM?

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

I just purchased a BB Torch 9800 through AT&T and I can not download app world into my blackberry. When I tried to switch phones from my Curve to my Torch my 3rd party apps that I purchased did not transfer. Because I can not download app world onto my blackberry I can not even purchase apps for my phone. My purchase included a disk which I thought was the software upgrade for the desktop manager but when I try to download v6 on the website I get an error message that the software has encountered a problem and needs to close. I have tried everything that I know to successfully download my PC software of the blackberry manager without success. I am thinking I made a mistake in my purchase and should have bought an Apple iphone. Blackberry does not even provide a link to customer support without having to purchase the service which I will not do with a new phone. I look forward to hearing from others.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Same here... Can't download App World... :-(

Come on RIM... this is the latest and greatest! Get App World functioning for us!

Renee